Independence Day Event Vendor Page

Vendor Requirements

Please make sure to have following documents ready when registering for the City's Independence Day Event.

  1. Seller’s permit

The Applicant must have a seller’s permit, even for a one-day event. The seller’s permit must have the Cudahy park address.        

Cudahy Park

5220 Santa Ana Street

Cudahy, CA 90201


               The seller’s permit can be obtained at

                              Cerritos District Office

                              California Department of Tax and Fee Administration

                              12750 Center Court Drive South Suite 400

                              Cerritos, CA 90703

                              (562) 356-1102


  1. Business License

A city business license is required to engage in business in the City of Cudahy in accordance with Municipal Code 5.04.050. Applicant must visit City hall and speak with the business license department to obtain the permit.  


The Cost of a one-day city business license is $84.00. to obtain the license, you must bring the following items:

  • Sellers permit
    • If using a business name, we also need a copy of your DBA
  • Identification card (ID)


  1. Health Permit License